DSC_1062.jpg

DSC_1063.jpg

DSC_1064.jpg

DSC_1065.jpg

DSC_1066.jpg

DSC_1067.jpg

DSC_1068.jpg

beolun97

Thailand, a country is beautiful, the prevention of natural and so, the cage is a bit strange, I love Thailand

Leodevincy

Chào mào Việt
Hi Mr Luong,

I do not know what does the photos mean and what do you want to say in all the photos of page 2. You should choose the best one then including your comment instead of all nothing photo meaning. It will save the forum resource and times of people viewing in our communities. Please consider that, we are not only the one to see this because it is opening for the bigger community such as Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, etc.

Thanks for your time,
Leodevincy

luongdd

Chào Mào Danh Dự
Hi Mr Luong,

I do not know what does the photos mean and what do you want to say in all the photos of page 2. You should choose the best one then including your comment instead of all nothing photo meaning. It will save the forum resource and times of people viewing in our communities. Please consider that, we are not only the one to see this because it is opening for the bigger community such as Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, etc.

Thanks for your time,
Leodevincy
Chao Leodevincy
Proving up photo by photo album so when taken up by the file, and as in proving forums, have permission to edit cards in 30 minutes, but when put up and no comments and intelligence come back to edit your posts and for comments examination no repairs are
All the pictures on page 2 only familiar images of happy new year te 2 Laos and Thailand that I was honored to be generally happy with you Lao, Thailand, hope everyone watching should not misunderstand their traditional festivals
. luongdd ........ My chao

Tiennewland

Hi Mr Luong,

Thanks for your time,
Leodevincy
yea just so, alike photographs is is conducive to very unpleasant feeling looker-on.